Life is simple in Zorritos and the accommodation, food and lifestyle all reflect this. Accommodation is available in beachside bungalows, hostels, hospedajes, low end and high end hotels. All of them will provide rooms with bathrooms however there is very limited available accommodation with kitchens, which is why we offer packages that include your breakfast and/or dinner. There are a wide variety of restaurants for lunch, with a set menu from as little as US$2.50 and obviously due to its location, fish and seafood are in abundance. Transport in and around the town is easy and cheap with mototaxis being the preferred mode of transport and a trip costs around 60 cents. Shared taxis and combis travel regularly to Tumbes, which is the closest city half an hour away.
We offer a variety of accommodation options suited for all needs and budgets, outlined as follows. See our Course Packages to save by combining your course with accommodation and or/food options.
SUN BEACH RESTAURANT, BAR & HOSPEDAJE
The Sun Beach Hospedaje is one of the most popular spots in town and offers two different accommodation options and these can be rented individually or as part of a course package.
- Extra Roomy Bungalow – A fully furnished beach-side bungalow with a large private bathroom, cable television, Wi-Fi and a fan (you’ll need it!). The bungalow is very spacious with a double bed & a single bed and is ideal for 1-2 people. These bungalows are located as close to the beach as possible and in a nice, quiet space to ensure you rest well = US$465 low season & US$520 high season
- Standard Bungalow – A fully furnished beach-side bungalow with a small private bathroom, cable television,Wi-Fi and a fan (you’ll need it!). The bungalow has one double bed and is ideal for 1 person = US$245 low season & US$425 high season
- Breakfast & Dinner Daily – Breakfast & dinner daily in the Sun Beach restaurant – US$220 low season & US$300 high season
- Dinner Daily – Enjoy your choice of a set menu from the Sun Beach restaurant offering a variety of dishes for dinner each night – US$110 low season & US$150 high season
Casa Kresala offers a family-style hostel atmosphere, a little green sanctuary right on the beach with hammocks and a roof-top verandah dining area. Services include WiFi, a communal fridge, use of the kitchen twice a week, home-made gourmet international food prepared by a chef, a laundry service & a collection cats, dogs & chickens. Casa Kresala offers two different accommodation options and these can be rented individually or as part of a course package.
- Matrimonial Bungalow – A private bungalow with a double bed and private bathroom, mosquito net & fan = US$490 low season & US$730 high season
- Dormitory – A bed in a dormitory for a maximum of 4-5 people with a shared bathroom. Each bed has a mosquito net & fan = US$210 low season & US$485 high season
- Breakfast & Dinner Daily – Home-made gourmet breakfast & dinner prepared daily by chef Willy from a variety of international dishes = US$300 low & high season
- Dinner Daily - Home-made gourmet dinner prepared daily by chef Willy from a variety of international dishes = US$185 low & high season
LA CASA DE IBARRA DIOSES
La Casa de Ibarra Dioses offers a simple beach-front bungalow located just outside of the centre of Zorritos. It is a nice simple option and guests can also enjoy home-cooked Peruvian cuisine if they choose. The bungalow can be rented individually or as part of a course package.
- Simple Bungalow – a beach-front bungalow located on the Ibarra Dioses family property. The bungalow has a double bed, desk, cable television, fan, a small bar fridge & a little bathroom = US$205 high season & low season
- Home Cooked Breakfast & Dinner daily - Have a month of wonderful home-cooked, traditional Peruvian food so you won’t need to shop or cook - US$190 low & high season
** As December, January and February are the peak summer season in Peru we recommend that students choose one of our Course Packages that includes accommodation during these months. Of course you can organize your own, however you may find it a lot more expensive and difficult to book at this time.